take a look at our blog...

family-blog

Pages

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Day 13- Tuesday 1/20/09

These are some pictures from our little-at-home-photo-shoot...I think they turned out pretty good for tacking a blanket to the wall and having Pax sit on my desk :) I told him there was a spider on the light so he kept looking for it, that is why he is so serious in one shot.


OH, where is it mom?





In this picture I practiced using a copyright. I've been told that when posting to blogs and websites, etc. you should always copyright your pictures...I mainly just wanted to see if I could figure out how to make one, it's a little work to get it on the picture every time, but I might keep working with them.

Here Paxton wanted to try on my hat. I've never seen the movie Twilight, but for some reason his expression reminds me of that movie (advertisements.)

















0 comments:

Post a Comment