take a look at our blog...

family-blog

Pages

Monday, August 10, 2009

Before and After

Since getting my new photoshop program I'm learning that post-processing is almost as important and taking the actual photo. Don't get me wrong--without a great photo it wont matter how much editing you do, but with photoshop you can add so much life and character to a photo.
I want my final photo to be as magical and exciting as it seemed "in-the-moment." Take this picture of Paxton for example, when I took the picture I was laughing and so was Paxton. We were both having a great time, and I remember thinking how handsome he looked-but when I look at the picture SOOC (straight out of camera) it doesn't seem as magical as Paxton was in the moment I took it. But with post-processing, I was able to make it look just as I remember when I snapped it.

Before SOOC
Somewhat dull and life-less.

After- Magical :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment