take a look at our blog...

family-blog

Pages

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

To start the day...

Somebody that Junior knows had an old-original-Polaroid camera stored away in his garage, and since I'm the only one he know that loves photography he thought it would be something I'd like. It's really neat, it even has a dial to control exposure (i think) I'm going to have to do some research on it...but, since he brought it over Paxton thinks it's his. :)

I edited this picture with a vintage feel, since after all the camera is Vintage!

Note-these were both taken this morning before very much light was coming through the windows so they are both taken with a high ISO, I think either 800 or 1600 that's why they appear grainy.

*I'm not sure what's going on with blogger, but the picture looks fuzzy-click on it and it doesn't?


And this one...well I just managed to snap mid- RAAWRR!

Have a great day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment