take a look at our blog...

family-blog

Pages

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Fun at the Museum

How awesome is the children's museum?  Paxton We all had a great time there.  It was great to see Paxton in his element.  Everything was just the right size and he was able to run around and explore without getting in trouble.  How often does that happen?  Not often ;)

I think next time we head up to Seattle we'll take him to a different, bigger, museum. 

Today (Thursday) is my Friday...Woot-Woot!  I think the best part though is that I'm off all of next week...Hooray!  I think I'll have a few photo sessions, but other than that we don't really have any plans.  I'm hoping to spend ALL my time with Paxton.  He and I need some good quality time!  I feel like his life has changed so much in the last few months and I've been so busy I haven't been there to see it all.  He loves being at Miss Cindy's playing outside with the boys, but I know he also wishes he could just stay home too.

Stay tuned, I'm sure I'll have many more posts in the coming days!

0 comments:

Post a Comment