take a look at our blog...

family-blog

Pages

Friday, October 23, 2009

Arrr, Ahoy Mate!

We have a crazy pirate on our hands...A couple weeks ago I was trying to figure out what Paxton should be for Halloween; when I asked him he told me he wanted to be a Pirate, I figured he'd change his mind when I showed him the zebra or lion costume, but nope...he said he wanted to be a Pirate and that's what he meant. :) I found him a super cute costume and the accessories to go with it (all included in the picture.) I made the mistake of showing them to him before his nap, he insisted that he had to take it all to bed with him.

Once he fell asleep I removed it all, but it was so cute!

look close, he even has on the pirate earring :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

How funny cuz Kendry is going to be a pirate too! Its too bad we won't be able to get a photo of them both in their pirate costumes together. When I started brainstorming what Kendry could be for Halloween the pirate option seemed like the easiest for him to wear and me to make. Where did you find the cute costume?

Post a Comment