take a look at our blog...

family-blog

Pages

Friday, October 16, 2009

Changing!

It seems that the leaves aren't the only thing that's changing these days. I'm seeing so many changes in Paxton lately, good ones! I think that almost everyday I'm blown away by how smart he is, and by the things he says. He remembers things that I don't even remember, hearing or saying. He can recall characters names from a movie that he's only seen once and months ago. We also have to watch what we're saying, because even when we don't think he's listening to our conversations, he is! :)

My little wild man will now gladly settle down and enjoy a book or two...sometimes even three :)

His newest thing is telling us how big he's getting..."cause I'm a big boy now, I'm getting so big."

0 comments:

Post a Comment