take a look at our blog...

family-blog

Pages

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

We're back...Ten on Wednesday

1. Vacation was great...Cancun was okay! We realize that our hearts belong in Puerto Vallarta. We liked going somewhere new and we LOVED the Caribbean waters in Cancun, but other than that Cancun was too touristy.





2. Now that we're back from Vacation, I need a vacation to re-coop from the vacation. Lets just say that Paxton is too busy to enjoy a relaxing vacation.



3. During our trip Paxton ate a lot of bananas. Every morning they would have them out for breakfast so I'd give him one for breakfast and then I'd pack one in our bag in case Pax got hungry later. One morning we were all headed to our Jungle adventure. Mom knew that we probably wouldn't make it down in time to get breakfast so she grabbed some bananas and bread for Pax...she then gave his banana and he was good. Well the next day we were on our way into town when Paxton thought he needed a banana. I didn't have any so he asked my mom--she didn't have any, but he thought that she needed to have one and that he REALLY needed a banana. So he kept saying, semi-screaming, I want a banana. Over.and.over! Mom then said, "It wont surprise me if someone gets out a banana for him." Nobody did, but a few minutes later a lady hands us a cookie. It was a ginger cookie in the shape of a Christmas tree, but really it was a Shut-Up cookie. I was okay with that though, it worked :)



4. I love how Paxton always tells me, "I miss my grammm-ah, I wan't my grammm-ah and Papa." It's just so stinkin' cute!



5. Where is all the snow?



6. I love being tan. Why can't I be tan all year round, naturally?



7. I'm expecting a package from FedEx. It was scheduled to be here before 3, it's now after 8 and still no package. I get that they are busy, but if I don't get it I'll be very upset!



8. That package came at 9:00. I'm just glad it came!

9. It's now Saturday. Four days after I started this post! Let's just say we've been busy...

10. Christmas was great! We love being able to see all the family. Later we're heading to watch the Alumni Game at the high school...

I'll post pictures from our vacation soon, I promise!

0 comments:

Post a Comment