take a look at our blog...

family-blog

Pages

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Crazy Busy!

Wow....it's really been a long time since I last blogged.  Life is busy-crazy busy, but I'm loving it all.

Work is going great.  I'm learning new things each day and so far I'm really LOVING every minute of it.  Yes, I know it's still all new and exciting, but I truly think I'll love doing this forever.  Everyday is something new.  Yes, I'm doing the same type of things, but the pateints are different--all with a different story!  I've already met some amazing people who are lucky to be alive, and yet they do it with such great spirits. 

I've also learned how grateful I am to have parents that were there for me growing up.  Parents that allowed me to be my own person, yet were there to guide me in case I steered in the wrong direction. I'm seeing so many people who don't have any parental guidance or the complete opposite--too much; which in turn has turned them to rebel. 

Can you believe that Paxton will be 3 next week?  Wowza!  I'm not sure what it is, but lately everyone has been asking, "when are you going to have another?"  To be completely honest, I don't know.  Nor do I know if I need another.  My heart is so full of love for Paxton that at the moment I'm content, and so is Enrique.

One major downfall of working at the hospital...no matter what I do I always feel dirty.  Maybe it's because I'm around sick people for the majority of the day, who knows.  Yesterday I had to go into complete isolation twice, meaning I had to put on gloves, gown, and a mask before entering the room.  One time it was to protect myself from the patient but the other time the pateint was neutropenic so they were protecting themself from me, just in case.

If the weather cooperates I should be doing a photo session tomorrow evening.  Make sure you check the official Andrea Lopez {photography} blog.  Oh, did I mention that I purchased my domain?  My photography blog is now officially just andrealopezphotography.com, no more blogspot.  Pretty cool, hu?  :)

The apple trees are all in full bloom here and look beautiful!  I can't believe it's already that time of year....


We had dinner Saturday night at Abe and Kellys.  Paxton had such a great time playing with the girls.  It was a beautiful night out so the kids had a great time playing outside.


Paxton looked so handsome for dinner.  He even arrived in his new hat!  Which I think his cousin Kendry also has.  Paxton's had the hat for some time now, he just never wanted to wear it.  He also has a matching tie that he loves wearing!



That's about it for now.  Hopefully I'll be back to blog before too long!  Remember to check my other blog!

1 comments:

Jody said...

How fun would it be to get a picture of the two of them in their matching hats? :) We'll have to remember that the next time we get together. Glad to hear everything is going well with work.

Post a Comment