take a look at our blog...

family-blog

Pages

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Catching up...(skip 22), 23, 24, 25

Monday- 25/365

It was warm enough today to visit the park (for a short time). Paxton could have stayed out all day though!
Sunday 24/365

Paxton and his friend, Mikah.










Everytime I look at this picture I can't help but laugh...all I can think about is the words from a song..."Ain't no thing but a chicken wing."









Daddy and Paxton at Ferguson Flying...Paxton learned air-pwayne!






Paxton helping Papa with his horses.



Saturday 23/365

I took some pictures of Eric's little girl, Aubrey. I didn't get many smiles, she was so serious! Other than the shadows, I think they turned out pretty good. She is such a cutie!































0 comments:

Post a Comment