take a look at our blog...

family-blog

Pages

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

55/365 continued...

This picture is showing off Paxton's Afro. I know it needs cut, but I love all those curls. The crazy thing is...tonight while the bath-tub was filling up he was running around naked and his hair is wider than his body. Daddy's little "hair-ball."



I'm working on black-and-white conversions. I didn't realize how hard it is to get them just right. So I've put the color version and then the black-and-white version. I edited these two pictures differently though.





I asked him where daddy was...Junior was peaking around the corner at him. Paxton thinks that is the funniest thing.








1 comments:

Mikki said...

You're becoming such a professional. Everyday I look at your blog so I can see what's new.
Love you, Mom

Post a Comment