take a look at our blog...

family-blog

Pages

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

77/365

Lately Paxton has really been talking in his sleep. The other night he wanted some ice cream before bed, but I told him it was too late but maybe tomorrow. That night he semi-woke-up and kept saying, "ice-ceam." Then a couple nights later he wanted to go play at the park but since it was already dark out I told him tomorrow after he goes to sleep...so that night he woke up saying, "go outside, toys," then last night before bed I told him that when he woke up that the girls would be here and that he'd get to play, so he repeatedly woke up saying, "Assen, outside." I'm not sure what's worse the sleep-walking or the sleep-talking.


The girls are on Spring break this week and Kelly had to go back to school so the girls came over
to play.
Isabelle





I love this picture, but wish it wasn't so bright!


I'm not sure who was having more fun, Daddy or Paxton.



Addesen (assen)



Paxton-bear.



Addesen




Isabelle









0 comments:

Post a Comment