take a look at our blog...

family-blog

Pages

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

84/365

I adore this picture!
So serious!
This is Paxton telling me, "shhhh, listen!"


I can't believe how much Paxton has started talking. Yesterday the girls were waiting for Paxton when he woke up from his nap. He is always so excited to see them. When Kelly came and picked them up he later asked me, "where Assen go?" I told him that her and Isabelle had to leave to go to their soccer game but that we'd see them in a little while. When we pulled up to the soccer field Paxton said, "this Assen game?" It was just too cute! Then the other night I was holding Paxton and Junior asked him if he could hold him, Paxton looked at him and very seriously said, "No dadda, I want momma hold me."

Where did my baby go? I can't believe that he'll be 2 in less than a month! =(

0 comments:

Post a Comment