take a look at our blog...

family-blog

Pages

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Ten on Wednesday

1. In the blogging world Ten on (Tuesday) is the norm, but for me Wednesdays just work better, so for now I'll do Ten on Wednesday :)

2. Today at Miss Cindy's, Paxton, made a Thanksgiving wreath-ish :) On it Cindy had written different things that Paxton was thankful for (she'd ask and he'd tell her different things) a few of my favorite were his toothbrush, the color red (rojo), and of course his mommy and daddy.

3. Paxton and I have been baking a lot. His favorite part is cracking the eggs and mixing with the beater. I love cooking with him, but then we have cookies or muffins sitting on the counter and when they're there they get eaten, usually by me--that's not good!
4. Today it was a sunny 83 degrees in Cancun...only 22 more days!

5. I'm finally feeling like normal again after my root canal last week, except now I have to get my wisdom teeth pulled. That takes place tomorrow! :(

6.This Friday is my dad's birthday (Happy Birthday Dad) but the parents are leaving out of town to go have an early Thanksgiving with the grandparents so we won't be able to celebrate. Hope you have a great birthday dad.....Happy Birthday Papa :)

7. This year for Christmas we've decided to do gift exchange at my parents. We've set a spending limit and each couple is supposed to come up with two gifts. We'll then exchange them in a white-elephant-ish way. This is proving to be more difficult than I anticipated because I want to make sure I have the best gift, the most creative-off-the-wall-usable-gift. We'll see how it turns out.

8. Finally last night there were a few good dances on SYTYCD. When ever I watch that show I really wish I could dance...if only :) I have decided that I'm going to look into getting Paxton into some kind of dance. He loves watching the show, and I think it will be a great way for him to get out a LITTLE of his extra energy. I say little, because I don't think we'll ever find anything that could even possibly come close to using half of his energy.

9. I really wish Amy lived closer. Best-friends aren't supposed to live so far apart. Hopefully sometime in the near future I'll be able to fly down to Arizona for a visit! I'm thinking Spring!


10. On Saturday we went to the girls' birthday party. Paxton had a great time, and I still can't believe that they are 7...how time flies!

0 comments:

Post a Comment