take a look at our blog...

family-blog

Pages

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

ToT (Ten on Tuesday, or Wednesday)

1. The was really supposed to have been posted yesterday, but I sorta' forgot :)


2. I have had the worst imaginable toothache this last weekend, I went in to see the dentist on Monday and now I have to get a root canal, oh and then Thursday I'll be getting the rest of my wisdom teeth pulled. I guess it as just my week to have dental work done.


3. Our babysitting duties are over, Josline was a great little girl. She did better than I thought for it being her first time away from her parents. Paxton didn't like sharing his mommy, but I think he did enjoy having another person in the house to play with....but it's not pushing us to have another baby anytime soon.


4. Exactly 30 days until we leave for Cancun...YAY baby! That means I better get tanning :)


5. Can you believe that it's almost Thanksgiving? I can already smell the Turkey roasting and my amazing fruit salad :)


6. So this year I'm a little disappointed with SYTYCD (So You Think You Can Dance) I haven't seen any great dances or dancers for that matter. I remember that most seasons I already have my favorite by the first show or two...this year not so much, maybe soon. Especially since I recruited some new watchers, this isn't the season to become a fan.


7. I really love living in Wenatchee this time of year. The colors are amazing!


8. I can't believe that this weekend the girls will be celebrating their 7th birthday...I remember when they were born. It was the year after I graduated and Jr. and I were living in Yakima, I was able to get off work and we went home to see them. They were so little and precious! I'm so glad I've been able to be around for almost all of those 7 years.


9. I really should finish this and start studying for my test...that isn't as interesting though.


10. It's Wednesday-Hump day! Have a great rest of the week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment