take a look at our blog...

family-blog

Pages

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Sunday!

1. Today was a lazy day, but isn't that what Sundays are for?

2. Our great friends Amandalyn and Joey came to visit last night. We went out for our traditional dinner, The Wok About Grill. We even managed to force down some ice cream...force being more for Joey and Jr :)

3. We took Paxton to play at the park this evening...it was still beautiful out at 5:00. I am still amazed how at Paxton has turned into such a little boy! I'm afraid though that one of these days he's going to get us into trouble. In more ways than one...

4. While we're playing at the park Paxton wants us to chase him, so instead of yelling, "come get me" he yells, (very LOUD) "DADDY COME BEAT ME UP" Lol...really Pax?








5. That's almost as bad as yesterday...after we went shopping at Costco with my mom we came home and I was getting Paxton ready for his nap. I told him I was tired and might take a nap with him...Paxton then asks, "why are you tired momma, did daddy beat you up?" Yikes...

6. All the beating up started yesterday morning when Enrique was chasing Pax around the house telling him, I'm gonna get you.

7. My mom came to Wenatchee to run a few errands so we met up for breakfast...Thanks mom. I always love visiting with you! Then Paxton and I joined her for a trip to Costco. I don't remember the last time it was that busy, it almost seemed like Christmas season, if not worse!

8. Paxton's been asking when it's going to be his birthday...oh man! Soon I guess, sooner than I want.

9. I'm hoping to do a few more senior shoots this summer, so if you know any Junior's-soon-to-be-Seniors send them my way!

10. Oh, I've been making some big changes over at my "other" blog. You'll definitely need to check it out! I like it so much that I'm thinking I might just combine both blogs into one...since they both are a part of my life! I'm really hoping that I'll be able to get more "clients" to post about!

and because this is a photo blog...here are a few images from our time at the park today. All taken with my iPhone.











0 comments:

Post a Comment