take a look at our blog...

family-blog

Pages

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Weekend Recap!

Whew...what a weekend.  It was a great one though...we were able to see all my family on Saturday to celebrate Kendry's first birthday then we were able to spend it with Enrique's family on Sunday to celebrate Mothers day. 

I had a great mother's day.  When we woke up in the morning Paxton brought me a mothers day card that him and Enrique picked out...it was the perfect card.  I know that Mothers day is supposed to be about celebrating our mothers and all that they've done for us, and I did. I am so thankful for my mom.  She is the most amazing women I know.  She is strong, caring, and compassionate.  Everything that I hope to be.  She has taught me so much in the past few years, more than I ever realized.  Things that I couldn't understand until I became a mom myself.  Thank you Mom. 

But...Mothers day is more of a day for me to remember what I have, what I am so thankful for--being a mom.  I never knew love until I had Paxton and I'll never know a love as strong. 

Here's a recap :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment