take a look at our blog...

family-blog

Pages

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Party Time!

Paxton had a great 3rd birthday!  It seems like we were just celebrating his 2nd birthday not too long ago.  Paxton is very much a little boy now, and I feel like I'm having to constantly remind myself that he is only 3, because most times he acts way older.

He is very outgoing and independent.  I think he is most definitely just like me...

His favorite things are:

His mommy and daddy :)
Playing cars
Reading books
Going to Pennsylvania park (yup, he requests it by name)
Chocolate milk with whip cream on the straw---with no onions.
Mack-ee-rone-iees, said exactly as you just read it.
Playing with other kids, almost any will do.
His cousins Isabelle and Addesen who he can now tell apart (started to about 6 months ago)
Baseball
Green beans
Rice and Beans
Taco's
Tortillas
Chippies
Wow-Wow-Wubbzie

plus much more...

Tomorrow I'm hoping to sit him down and ask him various questions about his life...I'll let you know what he thinks.







Peace-Love-Hugs!


1 comments:

The Vasquez's said...

He still loves his green beans, he must of got the from Dru..but I remember that Dru wanted bacon in his green beans.

Post a Comment