take a look at our blog...

family-blog

Pages

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Can you believe?

That in five days it will be exactly a year since I started this blog.... I can't believe it! I was just looking through some of my first posts and realizing that I had no idea what I was doing with my camera. This blog has been such a GREAT experience. Not only did it push me to try and make sure that I was getting my camera out nearly everyday it also pushed me to learn how to use my camera. Manual modes and all. I now have a documented year of Paxton. I can look back and see what he was like on the exact day a year before. How awesome is that! :) I can also honestly say that I didn't think I'd stick it out...usually I get tired of things fast, but not this time. I think the best part of this blog...I realized how much I LOVE photography. I no longer view the world through my own eyes, but through my "photographer" eyes.

I'm hoping that in the coming year I'll be able to grow even more as a photographer! Next on my agenda is a new blog--a real one; one where I can post larger pictures and have my own domain. I've found the one I want...I'll just have to wait to get it. I just don't see the point of buying one yet, maybe when I'm actually "working" as a photographer, but until then I'll remain at Blogspot!

Here's to another year! I hope you'll continue to follow along with our lives and my photography!

MUAH!
xoxo,
Andrea

Nobody likes a post without a picture so here's one from our weekend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment