take a look at our blog...

family-blog

Pages

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Ten on Tuesday

1. Good morning...

2. I'm up before Paxton, which has been the norm lately. He's been wanting to stay up so late and sleep all morning, or at least until 8:30 or 9. I've tried breaking this, but it doesn't seem to work. I'm going to have to though in order for me to get my study time in. Although, he's actually way better about leaving me to be when he know I have stuff to do.

3. I have this photo project in a group I belong to. Now I just need it to snow...the picture I have been imagining in my mind just won't be the same without the snow, but I also imagine it snowing while I'm taking the picture. Maybe I should start carrying the camera with me...maybe.

4. I really need to figure out how to post links. The ones where I can say check THIS out and all you have to do is click on the THIS. It looks so much better than having a huge web address sprung across the page. Anyone know how? Care to share ;)

5. After Christmas we came home and I was stressed-out with all of Paxton's toys EVERYWHERE....literally everywhere. I decided something had.to.be.done! So we went to Target and got a nifty little storage shelf, the kind where I can put his toys in tubs and then put the tubs on the shelf. LOVE IT!

6. The other day Paxton came and crawled in my lap gave me a hug and in his really sweet voice said, "you're my best friend." So sweet....then later in the day I was putting him in his room (punishment) and as I'm shutting the door he says, "but you're my best friend." I guess best friends aren't supposed to put each other in the room.


7. It's so nice to wake up in the morning with the coffee already brewed. Who ever invented the automatic coffee pot was a GENIUS!


8. I have a really long class today. One class that goes from 12-5. YIKES, I think I'm going to go crazy!


9. Okay, I'm out of things to say. Ten seems like a lot. I'm okay with 9 though, and heck you've even seen a few pictures. So technically I'll say those count as posts and then I've made it to 11. Have a great Tuesday.
10. BTW, both of these pictures were taken with my iPhone :) There I made it to 10.

0 comments:

Post a Comment